Friday, September 5, 2008

So it's 4:00 freaking a.m....

...and I can't freaking sleep. I came back two nights ago and I'm at my family's home in Georgia and I have an awful lot to write about though my thoughts are disorganized so for the time being I'm just going to upload pictures. August turned out to be more busy than any August ever had a right to be. Ask someone what I'm doing they'll say, "Oh, he's dealing with August"...August, August Wilson oh God now I'm remembering high school drama class and I can't freaking sleep I'm freaking OUT
So anyway, there will be pictures this evening. Then more stuff.

2 comments:

Jon Peck said...

On the plus side, you're in the Georgia where the People have as many guns as the government...

Unknown said...

not necessarily true, Peck.... there are more guns here unless you count the govt guns in Afghanistan and Iraq. there --- and only there --- are we and our guns outnumbered